This session will provide opportunities to:
• network and share good practice
• enhance understanding of recent developments in mathematics education
• work collaboratively on common areas of interest to HLTAs in Havering schools
Hsis NQT KS1 Gifted and Talented
The aims of this session are to consider the role of Government, LAs, Governors, Parents and schools in the education of these children.
Hsis Science - Assessment in Science
This session will give opportunities to:
• Find out about the latest DfE assessment guidelines in science.
• Reflect on and review your own school science assessment policy.
• Learn how practical science should be impacting on assessment.
Business Planning Workshop (Twilight)
The workshop supports Childminders who have already been delivering 30-hours or planning to deliver to reflect on progress to date and consider delivery so far against their original business plan.
Introduction to Governance Part 2 - Roles & Responsibilities - The Strategic Role
INTRODUCTION TO GOVERNANCE PART 2 - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, HOLDING THE SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT AND FINANCIAL PROBITY