We offer you a full range of Services including artwork creation, logistics, storage facilities, Variable data
printing, mailing and more.
ICT Printing Services department has a team of experienced print staff that are able to take care of your print requirements in a speedy and cost effective way.
The aim of the department is to obtain best value for the supply and production of print, for the Council and its partner organisations and to free up client time, to allow clients to perform their core duties.
Education Provision and Specialist Commissioning Team
The Education Provision and Specialist Commissioning Team within Learning and Achievement work to promote the interests of children, young people, parents and families and work with local communities to stimulate and support a diversity of school, early years and 16-19 provision that meets local needs. More specifically, the team aims to:
• ensure fair access to all schools for every child in accordance with the statutory School Admissions and School Admissions Appeal Codes and ensure appropriate information is provided to parents;
• ensure provision for suitable home to school transport arrangements in accordance with statutory regulations;
• actively promote a diverse supply of strong schools, including encouraging good schools to expand and, where there is a need for a new school, seeking proposals for an Academy or Free School;
• promote children’s and young people’s participation in public decision-making so they can influence local commissioners;
• promote participation in education or training of young people, including securing provision for young people aged 16-19;
• promote high quality early years provision, including helping to develop the market, securing free early education for all three and four year olds and for all disadvantaged two year olds, providing information, advice and
assistance to parents and prospective parents.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.