Professional guidance for supply and contract procurement.
Provision of a booklet with details of all contracts, services/goods provided and how to access the suppliers.
Ensure that appropriate advice is given on the compliance of all prevailing government procurement legislation namely:
- Havering contract procurement rules
- EC procurement regulations
- Adherence to British, European and International standards (where applicable)
- Advice on staffing issues in relation to outsourcing and TUPE regulations.
- Advice on Contract Law, Indemnities, Warrantees, Terms and Conditions of contracts.
The Business Development unit will act as a liaison with other specialists and departments (ie legal, finance and HR), concerning all procurement matters.
Guidance and assistance on the management of contractors, performance monitoring, annual price reviews, disputes and determinations.
The procurement service includes the opportunity to buy goods and services from a wide range of corporate contracts and suppliers. All of these have been professionally procured and offer substantial savings within the context of ‘best value’. Details of all the prevailing contracts are available on the Havering intranet.
Educational Computer Centre - Computing Support
Delivering the digital visions of tomorrow
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.