Effective subject leadership is fundamental in ensuring continued school improvement. This termly, twilight, meeting will give assessment subject leaders an opportunity to network and share good practice. This meeting will provide information on recent developments in assessment teaching and learning and national and local updates. A selection of assessment activities will be shared.
This session will give you the opportunities to:
- Keep up to date with changes in the assessment arena including the latest requirements for end of key stage assessments;
- Consider the analysis of your in-school and end of key stage date eg RAISEonline and the Inspection Dashboard;
- Share good practice between schools.
You will be able to:
- have an understanding of good practice across the borough
- gain an insight into recent national and local subject specific developments
- explore the use of rich assessment tasks