This is a welcome session for all primary NQTs who are registered with London Borough of Havering.
This is for all primary NQTs (KS1 and KS2) who did not attend introductory an session in July or September meeting. The focus of the session will be to review the roles and responsibilities of the school, the Appropriate Body and the NQT.
Delegates will cover:
- Key People involved in your induction
- What to expect from your school – Statutory Requirements
- What to expect from the Appropriate Body – Statutory Requirements
- It is your induction – Your role
- What if you have concerns – Statutory Requirements
- Teacher Standards and Assessment of your progress – Statutory Requirements
- Evidence needed
- Extension and Reduction of your induction (Terms and conditions)
- When things don’t go well – Unsatisfactory Progress – Statutory Requirements
- What if you don’t pass
- Support available during the Induction Year / Period and beyond
- Testimonials from recently qualified teachers (RQTs)