This session will: Provide an opportunity for delegates to obtain a practical understanding of contract management strategies and methods used to monitor performance. Demonstrate how to ensure a smooth and timely progress of contractual obligations, including compliance within contract conditions. Show delegates How to manage risk of supplier failure.
Experience shows that sometimes the tender documents, method statements and other documents submitted by the company awarded the contract are forgotten once the operation of the contract begins, or it is difficult to identify and summarise all the commitments made by the supplier. This session will cover:
- Introduction to contract management
- Contract management toolkits to effectively manage your contracts
- supplier negotiation
- How to secure improvements throughout the life of the contract.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
- Establish a contract management strategy to effectively managing contract
- Manage risk of supplier failure
- Build and improve effective supplier relationships
- Apply the contract management toolkits to effectively manage contracts
- Realise the full benefits of achieving value for money from contracts.
Please refer to online booking.
Leadership & Management, Administration & Finance, Bursars & Business Mangers