In this session we will consider a variety of existing Greater Depth Tasks. We will also look at questions from mathematical reasoning papers in the end of Key Stage SATs. Collaboratively, we will work to develop rich mathematical tasks to challenge and engage pupils and support those working towards Greater Depth.
- consider a variety of Greater Depth questions and tasks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Greater Depth tasks
- Create Greater Depth tasks for use in your own classrooms.
You will be able to:
- design questions to challenge pupils working at greater depth
- evaluate existing materials, questions and tasks
- support pupils with Greater Depth challenges