Partnership delivery was found throughout the 30 Hours Early Implementer and Early Innovator Pilots to offer significant benefits to schools, private, voluntary and independent PVI providers and parents. In some cases providers haven’t recognised the benefits of this, or else are unsure how to go about setting up an appropriate partnership delivery model. This is leading to some providers being unable to deliver the full 30 hours service required by parents.
The aim of this half day workshop is to enable providers to fully appreciate the benefits of partnership delivery and to put into place a plan to support the establishment of a partnership delivery model based on recognised good practice.
What the workshop will cover:
You will come away from this workshop with an outline plan to support the establishment of a partnership delivery model.
- Why consider partnership delivery
- What to statutory guidance permits
- Exploring different legal entities for partnership delivery
- An effective partnership defined
- Steps to establishing a partnership delivery model
- Good practice examples from around the country
All early education and childcare providers.