Effective subject leadership is fundamental in ensuring continued school improvement. This termly, twilight, meeting will give history subject leaders an opportunity to network and share good practice. This meeting will provide information on recent developments in history teaching and learning and national and local updates. A selection of history activities will be shared.
You will be able to:
- network and share good practice
- enhance understanding of recent developments in history education
- work collaboratively on common areas of interest to Havering schools
- have an understanding of good practice across the borough
- gain an insight into recent national and local subject specific developments
- explore the use of rich history tasks